Have you ever thought to record google meet meetings? because you forget what was discussed in the last meeting? Or hate creating meeting minutes?
If your answer is yes then, read the blog completely to get the best way to record google meet meetings.
Minutes of the meeting keep a record of all that was discussed and done at the meeting, including any decision made or action taken. It is very important that these minutes are accurate so that everyone knows what’s concluded and what needs to be achieved by what date.
To help you record google meet meetings, we have to first understand what is meeting minutes?
Meeting minutes are quick indicators of ideas, objectives, deadlines, data, etc. that are covered in your meeting.
Meetings are an essential part of any company’s workflow. Meeting minutes help us to discuss internal problems, and ideas, discuss opportunities and objectives, to decide on future plans.
But, when meetings are held without purpose or intent in mind, it ends up with no conclusion.
In fact, research shows that about 49% of employees think that meetings are a waste of their time at work. It all goes in vain if not documented properly. That’s why the meeting minutes come in.
Meeting minutes help to keep everyone on the same page and what happened in the last meeting and where to go next.
Here are a few major challenges that everyone faces while creating meeting minutes.
- Hate taking meeting minutes: – Many of us hate taking down notes while meeting.
- Lack of interest: – Sometimes meeting is very lengthy that resulting in a lack of interest in the meeting. It leads to missing important key aspects of the meeting.
- Not focused: – There are several factors to which you can lose focus in a meeting and its results in missing the agenda of the meeting.
- Sudden meetings: – Sometimes participants are not clear about the meeting agenda.
It is not easy to lead a successful meeting. A successful meeting can only be possible if it begins with clear thinking and the purpose of the meeting.
We all need to be very clear, focused, and attentive during meetings to take down meeting minutes.
But in the end, we all are human beings and there’s the possibility we may not be focused or attentive due to any reason, in that case, meeting minutes tools are great to help.
A tool that helps to record google meet meetings plays an important role to get the minutes of a meeting accurately.
Important key points to take meeting minutes
- Active listening: -Listen carefully to the conversation.
- Shorthand: -Don’t try to write it all down.
- Clear Agenda: -Focus on writing down what has been decided and who is responsible for it.
- Write down your meeting minutes notes as soon as possible after the meeting or during the meeting.
- Clear doubts: -If you get any doubt about the idea, discussion, etc. do clear it at the same time.
To help you all in taking good meeting minutes Instaminutes has a great role. With Instaminutes, you can record google meet meetings for free.
Instaminutes provide 1 click solution to record google meet meetings and generate quick and accurate meeting minutes by increasing 30% of productivity.
Remote or in-person, English or Hindi, instaminutes automatically prepare the minutes of a meeting.
Now there’s no requirement to prepare meeting minutes on a hard sheet of paper, Instaminutes automatically do it for you and share it with all active participants.
You can easily manage all your meetings in one place.
The cherry on the cake is, that you can easily integrate instaminutes with any meeting tools like google meets, zoom, Webex, calendar, etc.
Instaminutes automate your meeting minutes and transcripts your meeting in a documented format. Hence you get each important aspect of the meeting and even you can refer any it anytime when required to clear your doubts.
The challenges we face in taking minutes of meetings can sometimes seem insuperable, but there is always a solution and a way forward.
If this got your attention, please visit Instaminutes