Instaminutes lets you check out sample notes without login. It is the most important process in the trust-building of a B2B SaaS company. It is an opportunity to showcase the value of your meeting notes to prospective users.
Unlike other meeting notes tools, Instaminutes offers you a try with the Sample feature.
This article covers:
- What are meeting notes
- Importance of meeting notes
- Sample notes with Instaminutes
- Dos and Don’ts while taking meeting notes
What are meeting notes?
Meeting notes are the notes that we take during a board meeting, group meeting, business meeting, sales meeting, or other meetings. Meeting notes are personal and informal.
Tips to take meeting notes.
- Get the right note-taking tool.
- Always get the agenda of the meeting.
- List Action items
- Note down the discussion and decision of the meeting.
Importance of meeting notes
- Meeting notes saves time: Writing meeting notes saves a lot of time in recalling. It helps to get a quick recap of discussions and decisions.
- Meeting notes drive action: Meeting notes help us to prioritize the task.
- Meeting notes serves as a measuring slab: Meeting notes are helpful to measure improvement. Meeting notes likewise perform as an accountability tool because they clarify whose duty it was to perform which activity.
Sample notes with Instaminutes
Step1: Open your web browser and visit instaminutes.com
Step2: On the landing page, click on the “Try with a sample” button
Step3: Instaminutes launches dashboard. Try any of the sample meeting audios.
Note: Instaminutes plugin is also available to get summarized meeting notes automatically.
Step4: Press the summarize button.
Step5: Give meeting title and add email to share meeting notes with participants.
Step6: Meeting notes will be shared by email. You can also access meeting notes on the dashboard.
Dos and Don’ts while taking meeting notes
- Always have meeting agenda before the meeting.
- List all attendees.
- Record meetings
- Write meeting notes or use the meeting tool
- Write line by line transcription of the meeting
- Include personal comments in meeting notes
- Wait to write meeting notes
- Take meeting notes manually (Use any meeting tool)
Always refer to this article on how to try Instaminutes without login.
Was this helpful? Don’t forget to share this article.