The article covers ZOOM integration with Instaminutes. It’s 3 clicks and a one-time integration process. This method is only for Zoom pro or above users. It enables you to use Instaminutes directly from your Zoom app (Desktop or Mobile) or even when you are attending Zoom meetings on any browser or system.
Setting up ZOOM with Instaminutes is an easy 3-clicks process. This article includes
This article includes
- How to integrate Instaminutes with ZOOM?
- Pro tips (Enable automatic recording)
- Instaminutes for Non-ZOOM PRO users
- How to disconnect ZOOM?
- Zoom Pro or above premium accounts
- Any Instaminutes account (Free or Premium)
- Zoom may take 5-20 mins to share your recorded meeting audio. Check the Cloud Recording section under your Zoom profile for recorded audio.
- This integration method is only available for Zoom Pro or above premium users.
- For integration with Zoom (free accounts) & other meeting tools users, please check below article.
How to integrate Instaminutes with ZOOM
Step1: Visit instaminutes.com and log in using your Gmail
Step2: Click on + Integrations
Step3: Select Zoom and Click Connect Zoom
Step4: Zoom authentication page will open
Step5: Click the Authorize button
Congrats, you have successfully integrated Zoom with Instaminutes, a tick mark will appear and, it will show Connected under the “+Integration” section
How to summarize every Zoom Meeting?
Step1: Click “Record” in your Zoom app.
Step2: Post meeting, Click Stop recording.
Step3: You will automatically get an email when your summarized meeting notes get ready.
Step4: Open email, click “Approve”. It will take you to your Instaminutes account.
Step5: Click the meeting note you want to edit or click Add New Notes to add new key points.
Step6: Click Save and then Yes, share to share final summarized meeting notes with all meeting attendees.
Pro tips (Enable automatic recording) – The Easiest Way for you!
- Users can manually start recording at the time of Zoom meeting and, you can enable automatic recording by going to settings.
- Enable the automatic recording (Recommended)
- Enable Record audio-only file in the cloud recording section.
Instaminutes for Non-ZOOM PRO users
- Login using your Gmail
- Click +New InstaNote button
Go to your local recording files of Zoom to locate recorded audio of meetings e.g.
- Mac/Linux :-> /Users/User Name/Documents/Zoom
- Windows:-> C:\Users\User Name\Documents\Zoom
- Upload the audio-only file on Instaminutes and enjoy meeting notes.
Note: Instaminutes plugin can be used to get summarized meeting notes (recommended on desktop or laptop).
How to disconnect ZOOM
- Click on + Integrations
- Press Disconnect to deauthorize the Zoom app from Instaminutes.
- You will need to re-connect Zoom if you wish to summarize your Zoom meeting automatically with Instaminutes.
Refer to this blog whenever you need some guidance on how to use Instaminutes with Zoom in the best way
Don’t forget to share this blog!!