Instaminutes plugin is available to free and paid users. Instaminutes plugin allows users to record meeting audio and get meeting notes on the dashboard and email. The meeting notes help us to prioritize the action items, get a quick precap.
This article covers:
- Add plugin to Chrome
- Start plugin
- Stop or cancel the plugin
- Create a title and adding participants
Note: – Plugin works best on desktop or laptop.
Add plugin to the Chrome browser
- Open the Chrome browser
- Go to Chrome Web Store
- Find and select Instaminutes
- Click Add to Chrome browser
Join your meetings to use Instaminutes plugin.
- Navigate to the extension icon to the right corner of the address bar.
- Click Instaminutes.
- Click on New Instanote.
- Login using your Gmail. The user profile gets created.
- Back to your meeting tab. Click the extension icon, find Instaminutes, and click on New Instanote.
Instaminutes automatically start recording the meeting. After the meeting, click on the stop button. It will take you to the new tab and ask for the meeting title.
- Give meeting title and click on summarize button. Instaminutes will convert the recorded meeting into meeting notes.
- Once the uploading process is complete, you can access the meeting notes on the dashboard or by email.
- By default, the recorded audio file type is .mp3
- If the meeting unexpectedly shuts down or the recording process is interrupted, the meeting notes could become corrupted and non-recoverable.
- Restarting or shutting down your computer, using sleep mode, or shutting down your laptop will interfere with the conversion process.
Read more: How to get your first meeting notes with Instaminutes?
Stop or cancel the plugin
During the remote meeting, you can Stop or Cancel the recording anytime. Press the stop button when the meeting is over to get meeting notes. You can press the cancel button at any time if you do not want the meeting notes.
Note: No pause feature during recording.
Create a title and adding participants
After the meeting has ended and you click the Stop button, Instaminutes will take you to a new tab. Here you have to give the meeting title and press summarize button.
You can also share meeting notes with meeting participants.
- Visit Instaminutes.com
- Sign in with your Gmail.
- On successful sign in you’ll log in to the dashboard.
- Navigate to the meeting note that you want to share with other participants.
- In the Instaminutes dashboard, click on to add the email of participants.
- To share meeting notes with participants, click on the save and share button.
Refer to this article whenever you need some guidance on using the Instaminutes plugin for your first meeting.
Don’t forget to share this blog!!