Meeting Notes can be helpful in the planning and execution of tasks because they allow you to record information in a way that is easy for you to understand. Meeting notes do not have the formal structure of a protocol, so you must follow a template when writing them. Better use Instaminutes, ai meeting assistant that automatically takes notes for you.
This article covers:
- Invite ILU, the ai meeting assistant.
- Instaminutes account (Basic or premium)
- Meeting link URL (Google meet or Microsoft Teams)
Features not supported on live remote meetings:
- Name of the speaker in a live recording.
- Record active speaker and share it separately.
- Full meeting transcription
Invite ILU, the ai meeting assistant
- Login using your Gmail.
- Click the “+New Instanote” button.
- Choose “Remote Meetings” to invite ILU.
- Paste your meeting URL (Google meet or Microsoft Team).
- Give your meeting title.
- Enter the duration of the meeting (in minutes) and click on the “Invite” button.
Start your meeting. The AI meeting assistant ILU automatically joins and takes meeting notes.
Post-meeting, the meeting notes get shared by email.
Demo (Android): https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YFDfFnNJLeQ
- Use the Instaminutes plugin for remote meetings.
- The plugin works best on a computer
- To upload recorded audio meetings, use .mp3 or .wav file
Refer to this article whenever you need guidance to invite Ilu, the meeting assistant, to your remote meetings.
Don’t forget to share this blog!!